Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Wiccan Rede

This is the short one I have on my Book of Shadows. I am sure there are longer versions out there, but this is the one I have. It is easier for me to memories the shorter stuff. 

The Wiccan Rede

Bide the Wiccan Law ye must
In perfect love, in perfect trust
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill 
An ye harm none, do what ye will
 What ye send forth comes back to thee
so ever mind the Rule of Three
Follow this with mind and heart,
and Merry ye meet, and Merry ye part


That is it. If you want to know what the Rule of Three is check out my next post. I will link back here.


If you want to see the longer version you can go HERE. This is not my work, and it is off sight, so if you get lost, I can't help you find your way back. The inter-webs are like a maze, and its every man or woman for him or her self. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment